By the Grace of Sri Ramakrishna, ‘Ramakrishna Tapovan’ from its very humble beginning has taken up on humanitarian activities (Jivaseva) as a part of worship to the Lord but the place where it stands (even though God has given its natural beauty in abundance), furthermore the local inhabitants mostly are leading the lives on hand to mouth. They all deserve, your all sorts of help and attention for their livelihood. They have their broken houses, torn clothes – for them it is impossible to procure even the medicine.
Friends, till this date, we have spent lot of money to keep them smile.
We want you generous support so that you too become a part of this great ‘Yajna’. You may help us for a following projects that we have undertaken so far for the people of this area, like;
1. Scholarships for meritorious and poor students,
2. School uniforms, books and stationeries for poor students,
3. Medical help for poor and needy persons,
4. Financial help to poor’s to rebuilt / repair their houses,
5. To organising seminars and classes for their school and moral upliftment,
6. Community feasts,
7. A permanent Fund for the maintenance of Tapovan,
8. Complete care of poor children,
You can help us in any of these projects or you donate any specific amount as a Permanent Fund in the name of your dear and near ones. Your generous contribution will be thankfully be appreciated and acknowledged by us.
You may send your contributions directly in the name of “Dev Bhumi Trust” and for further enquiry and satisfaction you may stay at Tapovan.
Dev Bhumi Trust is a Registered Trust vide Reg. No. 81/DT 23.12.2003 and dotation to Dev Bhumi Trust an exempt from Income Tax U/S 80G vide certificate No FS CIT/Shimla/ Tech-11/31/2007-08
The blessing, help and support we get from Your contribution to this cause will help many needy people to live happily to bless you.